Quality Systems Engineer
- From detailed analysis design reports and take decisive action to resolve complex exceptions with the QMS.
- Act as the independent authority to make decisions related to product quality, including customer complaints or Non-conforming products.
- Drive continuous improvements in product and process quality.
- Act as final arbitrator on critical quality issues.
- Use your knowledge of the QSR and ISO/MDR standards to promote awareness of best practice and ensure the quality manager and sites QA function implement it appropriately.
- Use knowledge of BSEN 14971 and risk management to advise EHS on new equipment, processes and chemicals to eliminate any negative effects or impacts.
- Analyse customer feedback and complaints in relation to regulatory requirements and validation techniques to offer advice for the site.
- Compile and analyse operational, test and validation data to help establish performance standards and technical specifications for any NPD or NPI projects.
- Offer technical advice to associate quality engineers, technicians and inspection staff.
- Deal with customers and suppliers on NPD projects when the need arises.
- Must have a level 8 degree in Engineering or Science.
- 3 years or more experience in a quality engineering area.
- Should be knowledgeable on Risk Management, BSEN 14971 requirements.
- Working knowledge on QSR and ISO/MDD standards.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.