This person will act as the driver of continuous improvement in various projects across the manufacturing plant. They will champion any new ideas and provide the tools for the staff onsite. If continuous improvement is part of your every day job, this will be perfect!
- This person will support the OPEX Manager and aid in implementing lean transformation across the site.
- Enable continuous improvement across the manufacturing process by actively supporting staff and providing leadership for rapid improvement events.
- Be a key part of various key projects in continuous improvement and support the value stream.
- This company aims to utilize lean and six sigma tools as much to gain the most value from the manufacturing process.
- Must have an engineering or science degree with experience being part of continuous improvement team or projects.
- Required to have knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and continuous improvement techniques.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.