Company Secretarial Assistant | In-House | 40k
If you come with Co-Sec experience or have been exposed to Corporate Services/Structured finance this is an excellent role offering genuine career progression.
Title: Company Secretarial Assistant
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Up to €40,000 (this will depend on experience and qualifications)
Interested in joining a dynamic corporate services provider based in the heart of Dublin City Centre? If you come with Co-Sec experience or have been exposed to Corporate Services/Structured finance this is an excellent role offering genuine career progression.
A strong package on offer that includes education support (ICSA etc.), you will get hands on experience working alongside the Company Secretary.
The ideal candidate will have some level of Company Secretarial experience and are ICSA part qualified or working towards the same.
Some of the main duties will include:
- Acting as the main point of contact and managing the company secretarial and corporate governance requirements for a portfolio of 100+ clients;
- Arranging and attending board meetings, AGMs and EGMs;
- Drafting of minutes, resolutions, proxy forms and notices;
- Regulatory filings with the Irish Companies Registration Office;and
- Ad hoc duties as required by Co-Sec team.
- Company Secretarial experience, ideally within FS;
- ICSA part qualified or working towards the same;
- Law or Business Degree;
- Strong administration skills;
- Attention to detail; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, both In-house and in Private Practice, and would be delighted to have a private and confidential chat about the Legal market.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.