A great opportunity with a growing global chemical manufacturing company, great for career progression and development.
- Testing products according to GMP standards, while also inspecting incoming raw materials.
- Continually reviewing documentation system to ensure compliance to ISO17025 and ISO9001.
- Maintain calibration systems.
- Active problem solving for QC and Manufacturing areas.
- Ensure the lab meets 6S and Good Laboratory Practice standards.
- Should have prior laboratory experience with a 3rd level qualification in science, preferably chemistry.
- Must have knowledge of good laboratory practice and using complex instruments like ICP MS, FAAS XRF.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.