Supplier Quality Manager required for an international medical device company based in Galway. This is a Global role which reports into the US. Travel would be required to both the US and Europe.
The Role: The successful candidate will lead a multi-site team of supplier quality engineers, onboarding and maintaining suppliers, investigating supplier related non-conformities, reducing potential risks and driving continuous assessment.
The company: Multinational Medical Device company with a really good working culture, that promotes within and invests in its employees regarding progression and upskilling
- Leads a team of supplier quality engineers, setting a clear strategy, fostering a global culture and furthering their sourcing vision.
- Lead projects from start to finish ensuring milestones are achieved
- Maintain and enhance cross functional team relationships
- Monitor, evaluate and provide summary reports on project progress and results
- Influence Senior Management regarding potential improvements or to enhance quality systems and processes
- Ensure department compliance in accordance to company regulations
- Budget Management
- Risk evaluation
Honours Bachelor Degree in Science or related discipline (Level 8)
Project Management experience
8+ Years’ experience in a highly regulated industry, preferably medical device
Experience in Supplier quality/materials controls
Strong presentation and communication skills
Computer Skills: Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
Knowledge of US and International regulations and standards, in particular 21 CFR820 ISO13485:2016
Technical experience within Materials Control and QMS
Experience working cross functionally
Masters of Science (level 9)
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.