Part-time Occupational Health Nurse role, with responsibility for Medical Case Management / Health Surveillance/ Health Promotion activities for Pharmaceutical Formulation and Finished Product plant.
What will this job involve?
- Participate fully in any cross functional training initiatives.
- Drive and promote the corporate values of Takeda-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other TIL staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP, reading, training and assessment.
- Training on various EHS and Occupational Health related topics
- Case management of employees with work related complaints / injuries or illnesses and liaising with the HR and EHS in the overall management in such instances
- Develop, implement and maintain occupational health policies and procedures.
- Health Promotion: in conjunction with the Company’s Health Insurance provider, plan and manage the wellbeing activities/awareness sessions
- Health Surveillance: Plan and maintain the Health Surveillance programme for sites
- With EHS, conduct health risk assessments and review current risk assessments to develop improvement programs to reduce risk on site.
- Employee Assistance Programme: primary contact with external EAP service. Also
- available as an internal referral source.
- Liaising with EHS and HR on any aspects of workplace accidents, hazards or monitoring needed.
- Prepare annual capital and operational budgets for occupational health requirements.
What should you have?
- Registered General Nurse with a relevant Occupational Health & Safety qualification
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Experience within a regulated manufacturing environment is preferable
- First Aid Instructor (desired but not compulsory)
- Manual handling trainer (desired but not compulsory)
- DSE trained assessor (desired but not compulsory)
- Proven ability to work with and influence at all levels within the organization
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.