Our client is current seeking to recruit Construction Project Planner to join their team based in South Dublin.
To work as a Construction Project Planner, developing robust delivery schedules with Critical Path and clear milestones at appropriate levels, in line with company and client requirements. This role is key within the project delivery team. It shares responsibility for maintenance of standards, management of change and scheduling of resources.
- Programme and Project Scheduling - Able to undertake planning and monitoring of construction project schedules
- Training, software, system set-up and implementation support - inputting to training programmes, sharing advice on software platforms, and building and operating the schedule management service.
- Leadership skills – Able to facilitate and lead on the development of schedules with Stakeholders at all levels.
- Software Skills – Able to use leading industry standard software and tools such as Primavera P6, ASTA Power Project, Microsoft Project and interfacing the aforementioned with Microsoft Excel.
- Analyse Programmes - Review and analyse schedules submitted for acceptance and provide the required recommendation to the project team.
- Experience, as a Project Planner working for a recognised Construction firm or Consultancy business
- Knowledge of how to deliver high quality programmes that will withstand close scrutiny.
- The ability to work efficiently and swiftly in the development of programmes.
- Awareness of collaboration techniques to improve the quality and delivery time of the programme development.
- Significant experience with Primavera software (P6) and MS Excel with knowledge of MS Project and ASTA.
- Previous experience working with Main Contractor
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- A high level of attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Good verbal, written and customer engagement skills
- Flexibility and drive to complete work assignments to deadlines
- Be focused on achieving results
- Computer Literate
For more info you can contact Aileen on 091 455302 or you can apply below
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.