My Client based in Dublin North is looking for a Demand Planner to join their team. The salary is €40k - €45k
Duties of the job:
- The Demand Planner supports the re-order function in providing forecasts for Seasonal and promotional activity for Musgrave Wholesale Partners.
- Measure performance and provide insight and recommendations for future promotional activity.
- Own the forecasting process and work with key stakeholders to ensure forecast accuracy is met.
- Creating forecast reports and forecasting project trends.
- Develop, implement and manage a collaborative forecasting process that collects and reconciles information.
- Management of forecasts for Seasonal and promotional activity.
- Measure Forecast accuracy.
- Communicate with suppliers our promotional plans and SLA around these promotions.
- Inventory analysis and reporting.
Requirements of the job:
- Third Level Qualification
- Previous experience in Inventory Planning essential.
- ERP/MRP implementation
- Strong working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
For more information please dont hesitate to contact me directly on 01 4744652 or email@example.com
Pamela Hughes - Sigmar Recruitment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.