My client is a leading player in the FMCG industry and they are looking for a Assistant Operations Manager to join their growing team. The salary is €40k - €45k depending on experience.
The Duities of the job:
- The primary function is to manage day to day warehouse activities across site
- Manage and drive productivity and accuracy in order to maximize all resources whilst ensuring adherence to customer levels and targets.
- Leading by example, actively promotes and fosters a culture where health & safety, hygiene, quality and customer service are of the highest priority.
- Communication of Key metrics to principles.
- The completion of daily operational audits.
- Ensures all operational functions and process are completed in accordance with company policy and statutory legislation.
- Conduct Daily shift meetings with staff, communicating shift expectations, company updates and any improvements required.
- Supervise, manage and assist in daily Warehouse and Transport operations ensuring all staff are operating to the required standards and rates.
- Recommending measures to improve quality of service, increasing efficiency of department and team members and equipment performance.
- Overall Knowledge of Supply Chain with associated Qualification.
- Excellent IT skills , SAP experience desirable.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong leadership and people skills
For more infor please dont hesitate to contact me directly on 01 4744652 or email@example.com
Pamela Hughes - Sigmar Recruitiment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.