Job Title: Senior HR Business Partner
Contract type: Permanent
Location: Galway City
The successful applicant will have experience of best practice (projects) within a large organisation.
It is also important that this person is hands on and can also focus on the operational/ER aspects of this role.
- Partners with the HR Manager and Senior Director, Human Resources to provide excellent HR support and expertise.
- Works with business leaders to deliver HR solutions to add value to their business strategy.
- Update comply with and train Supervisors on HR policies and procedures
- Mentor, support and provide advice to Supervisors on a regular basis
- Partners with all employees to drive a culture of engagement, learning, innovation and high performance
- Provide leadership on employee relations matters, promoting a collaborative and inclusive approach
- Promote HR visibility and support to teams across all shifts
- Prepare and report data/analytics in all aspects of HR
- Actively participate and lead the continuous improvement of HR systems, process and applications.
- Proactively work with Recruitment team to enhance retention and attraction of employees
- Ensure effective use of best practice Lean tools and drive continuous improvement.
- Educational experience equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years of general Human Resources experience
- Project management skills essential
- Ability to manage high workloads and conflicting priorities
- A general knowledge of all facets of the human resource function in organizations
- Knowledge of latest HR Policies and best practices and applicable legislation
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.