My client based in the City Centre is looking for a Distribution Planner to join their team. The salary is €40k - €47k and this is a full time permanent position.
The duties of the job:
- Central Distribution Planning mission is the right stock allocation worldwide in respect with the commercial distribution guidelines.
- Cross-functional collaboration is essential, as it requires communication with Local Distribution Planning, Supply Planning, TSL, Central Merchandising, Central Marketing, and Channel Management departments; to evaluate the most efficient way to manage customer demand.
- Manage and communicate on new launches status and availability. Recommend distribution guidelines to Channel management.
- Support Local Demand Planner to optimize customer demand based on business needs, corporate procedure and stock constraints.
- Manage and monitor the automatic replenishment process vs TSL.
- Manage the shop openings.
- Calculate, track and monitor distribution KPIs
Requirments of the job:
- Relevant educational background at graduate or professional level
- Very good knowledge of Excel, SAP BW-Hana and SAP an advantage
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Fluent in English, and another European language is an advantage (Italian or French)
For more information please dont hesitate to contact me directly on 01 4744652 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Pamela Hughes - Sigmar Recruitment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.