Our client, a pioneering Irish energy supplier, has a fantastic job available for a business development manager. The BDM will be focussed on developing new business in the company's B2B section. Targetting lessors, developers and commercial property managers to fit their properties with tip-of-the-spear technology designed to lower energy costs and increase efficiency.
This job is a great opportunity for you to develop your career in a growing business, capable of providing you with invaluable experience in portfolio management, identification & targeting strategy and implementation of business development programmes.
Salary: €35,000 - €38,000 Basic (Plus commission)
Benefits: Company car, mobile phone, laptop
The BDM's Responsibilities:
- Portfolio management
- Customer identification
- Implementation of internal CRM, business development and administration systems
- Intrapreneurship surrounding the business development cycle
- Meeting personal & divisional targets and increasing the portfolio value
- B2B experience
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Competency in Microsoft office package
- Understanding of CRM systems
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.