My client has a fantastic opportunity for an HR Graduate with HR admin experience who has a real drive to progress their career.
Your role would be working as an HR Administrator but you would gain excellent exposure to a wide range of HR related duties.
This role is a 23-month contract and includes a competitive base salary and some truly amazing benefits!
Duties and Responsibilities Include ( but are not limited to)
- Dealing with assisting in document control for the following: new starters, any changes to contractual terms and conditions, probation, absence management, investigation, performance management, disciplinary, flexible working and grievance.
- Undertaking HR filing as required and ensuring that all associate files are as up to date as possible and held securely at all times.
- Responding to general queries and questions in relation to HR and employee relations.
- Provide assistance to the HR Business Partners with ad hoc project work.
- Degree level qualification in HR or relevant business discipline
- 2 years of experience in HR Administration
- An interest and passion for HR
- CIPD Accreditation or currently working towards qualification
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah on 021 4847 135
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.