Looking for a self-starting keen individual to join a Food Company as a Quality Assurance Officer. The ideal applicant would have a primary degree in food-related environment and have some experience of working in BRC compliant facilities. If you are a graduate with a food-based primary degree with a strong understanding of the working environment of the above, then do apply as well and we can discuss your background in more detail.
If you are interested in this job apply below.
I also have more senior or indeed junior roles within Food, Engineering, QC, QA, QP, Validation, CQV, PM and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device, and biologics companies.
Send me an email or simply your CV to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to andrius "at" sigmar.ie
- Good communications skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to use initiative at all times.
- Help promote a culture of continuous improvement to the highest standards in the food industry.
- Candidates must have a relevant third level qualification.
Job Responsibilities Will Include
- Daily GMP verification and daily Cleaning audits.
- Refrigeration System monitoring.
- Finished Product assessment.
- Completion of internal audits.
- Glass and Hard Plastic audits
- Hygiene audits.
- Completion of supplier specifications and customer questionnaires.
- Label Creation.
- Maintenance of vendor documentation.
- Staff Training.
- Other duties as assigned by the Technical Director.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.