My client in the luxury market is looking for a Demand Planner to join their growing team. They are located in the City Centre and the salary is 38k to 47k depending on experience.
Duties of the job:
- Define DOS sales forecasts for existing products, collecting, checking and analyzing all necessary information in order to increase forecasting accuracy and improve service level.
- Implement a Collaborative Planning with the top clients, in collaboration with Sales Department, to forecasts the seasonal buying and improving the service level on new collection.
- Manage phase-in and phase-out implications on forecast and cannibalization of novelties on existing products.
- Support in the monthly and quarterly demand reviews and proactively prepare the monthly forecast meeting.
- Provide weekly sales reports and general analysis, in order to support management decisions and react in time with forecast adjustments.
- Define and monitor KPI’s related to demand planning and actual sales (forecast accuracy).
- Implement gap analysis between forecasts and sales, identify causes and propose solutions for improvement.
- Define in detail the sales forecast plan by area and channel.
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- At least 3-5 years’ experience gained in a similar role within a fashion/luxury brand
- MS office and SAP BW user
- Fluent in English, and have either Italian or French
For more info please dont hesitate to contact me directly on 01 email@example.com
Pamela Hughes - Sigmar Recruitment
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.