A global Asset Management company is looking to hire a Programme Lead for a strategic change management 18-Month project. It is paying a competitive limited daily rate of between €750-€900 daily dependent on experience.
As Programme Change Lead Manager, you will be responsible for planning, finalising workstream, resourcing requirements and implementing an appropriate governance framework.
- Oversight of workstream leads and deliverables
- Regular reporting to key stakeholders and organise and chair steering committee meetings
- Cost and benefit management - ensure that programme costs and benefits are clearly defined and reported throughout the programme
- 10 Years programme / large scale project management experience within a fund management company
- Strong understanding of operational processes within investment management
- Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland (minimum Stamp 4 Visa Required)
If interested in the above role, Apply today to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.