Senior Fund Data Process Analyst (€400 Limited Daily Rate Contract)
My client, a global financial services company are looking for a Senior Fund Data Process Analyst to work in a 12 Month daily rate contract . You will serve as a subject matter expert on open and close ended funds and assist in maintenance of trade static data. This role will ideally suit someone coming from a fund accounting background and who has strong knowledge of NAV who has knowledge of Geneva or Investran systems.
Additional Responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for overseeing quality control of data migration and systems update
- Responsible for complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break resolution
- May also participate in monthly/quarter end-client statement workflow,
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
- 4 years experience in Fund Administration or Fund Accounting who has assisted with projects on team or a business analyst from the funds industry
- Strong knowledge of Investran or Geneva
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland (minimum Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport)
If interested in the above role, send your cv to Genevieve at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 01 4744683 and I will run our current roles by you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.