Programme Lead - product reshape
18 Month Contract
- Prior experience of managing large scale reshaping of fund ranges;
- Minimum 10 years programme / large scale project management experience within a fund management company;
- Strong understanding of operational processes within investment management;
- Ability to establish rapport and be able to communicate and influence at all levels;
- Ability to work at different levels of detail, including a grasp of big-picture concepts and complex detailed issues;
- Able to facilitate discussions across different teams to scope out requirements and draw conclusions;
- Excellent planning, prioritisation, problem-solving and organisational skills;
- Experience of balancing multiple tasks and playing different roles depending upon the size/type of project;
- Dynamic “can do” attitude with a strong desire to make things happen.
- Impact analysis- work across impacted areas to finalise impact analysis;
- Governance - define and implement an appropriate governance framework for the programme in conjunction with the Product Delivery team;
- Programme set up – conduct detailed planning for the programme, finalise workstream structure, identify critical path, resourcing requirements and key risks and issues;
- Oversight of workstream leads and deliverables and ongoing management of dependencies between workstreams;
- Ongoing analysis and problem-solving - work closely with individuals across impacted business areas to drive ongoing analysis as needed throughout the programme and assist in the identification and resolution of issues and gaps;
- Reporting - provide regular reporting to key stakeholders and organise and provide strong chairing of steering committee meetings;
- Stakeholder management - manage wider stakeholder engagement across the company;
- Cost and benefits management - ensure that programme costs and benefits are clearly defined and actively tracked and reported throughout the programme.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.