My client, a medical device company based in Galway are currently looking for a Quality Supervisor for their incoming inspection department. This role will involve the direct supervision of 12 team members within the quality department.
Main Responsibilities of the job:
- Ensure all direct reports are trained and performing to the required standards
- Manage direct reports' work assignments, ensuring high level of performance, monitoring daily tasks, quality attendance and productivity.
- Support Quality reporting metrics
- Initiate and support continuous improvement solutions, root cause analysis activities and addressing any non-conformities
- Manage aspects of the Quality system ensuring compliance with ISO13485 and FDA QSR
- Provide training of the Quality System as required.
Salary and benefits:
Salary is dependent on candidate’s experience. Please feel free to call me for further details.
Benefits Package includes:
Healthcare, Dental, Pension, Bonus and more
Skills and Qualifications required:
Level 8 degree in an engineering or science related discipline
Quality Qualification a distinct advantage
3-5 Years’ experience in a similar role
Experience within the medical device industry a distinct advantage
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.