Job: Primary Service Administrator
Contract: 6 months
Location: Dublin 2
- Customer contact(not dialler) / managing workflow/knowledge of SFS and banking administration emails, post etc.;
- 1 year - Mortgage arrears/collections knowledge;
- Administration + customer focused role;
- Must have an APA.
- Dealing with inbound customer phone calls;
- Customer Data Processing in a timely manner and within agreed SLAs;
- Post-administration and ensuring customer queries are actioned and referred to the appropriate Collector;
- Processing files and actioning the daily workflow associated with customer requests;
- Review of information including the previous account notes, SFS information and all other related supporting customer information;
- Maintaining detailed customer files and management information as defined to ensure that customer activity, milestones and recommended actions are tracked and available for review as required;
- Working within agreed metrics, including meeting agreed on targets and service level agreements as determined by the Head of Collections;
- Providing clear instruction and direction, whilst maintaining good relationships, with any third party service providers engaged to assist with associated activities for customers;
- Working with word, excel, powerpoint tools in support of output for approval/review.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.