An exciting opportunity arose within a food production business to take up a role as a QA Manager (with oversight over QA and QC departments).
This is a producer of meat-based products in County Monaghan and has two operational facilities with circa 170 staff. This role would be answerable to a Technical Manager of the facilities and have 4 direct reports (3 QC's and a QA Supervisor). You would need people management experience and experience of manufacturing facility auditing.
If you are interested in this job apply below.
I also have more senior or indeed junior roles within Engineering, QC, QA, QP, Validation, CQV, PM and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device, and biologics companies.
Send me an email or simply your CV to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to andrius "at" sigmar.ie
- Provide strategic oversight over quality and food safety-issue related decisions.
- Ensure compliance is upheld with respect to both company policies and third-party customer standards.
- Ensure that all aspects of the MPQAS Standard is adhered to.
- Non-Conforming Product Management.
- Manage product release.
- Handle Quality related complaints and raise the relevant actions for resolution.
- Develop and monitor the quality system, procedures and practices to ensure that the company’s quality policy is adhered to.
- Ensure closure of corrective/ preventative action of non- conformances as and when required. Provide solutions through designated channels.
- Oversee the training and implementation of good hygiene practices with both staff and the plant.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.