Job Title: French speaking Customer Fulfilment Coordinator
- Experience in order processing (B2C, B2B, Global Distribution)
- A good understanding of typical distributor agreements for orders, returns and complaints
- Experience in providing a good quality customer service
- Excellent excel, email & systems skills
- Fluent French Spoken & Written is essential
- Experience of working within a team environment is important
The day to day:
- Accurate End to End Order Processing
- Work closely with the Supply Chain team regarding inventory availability
- Query Handling (customer and internal)
- Manage communications with 3rd Party Warehouses
- Deal with escalations from 3rd Party Contact Centres
- Understanding Freight lead times and customer requirements
- Document Control, meeting regulatory compliance
- Flexible hours may be required (later/earlier start/finish) to meet business requirements (dependant on region being supported: Asia, Europe, North America and cover required).
- University degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar type role.
- A proven problem solver with positive can-do attitude
- Excellent Team Player (success is measured by team effort)
- Quick learner, comfortable with constant multitasking and working to order deadlines
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.