My client based in the city center and within the financial services sector currently have 2 requirements for strong audit seniors who have been involved in audits of financial services clients. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great company with excellent career progression and start your finance career outside audit
- To efficiently plan the financial statement preparation and audit process in conjunction with all relevant parties,
- To prepare the audit file, annual and semi-annual report and accounts,
- To manage and control the workflows for all audit engagements,
- To liaise with clients and auditors to ensure that the financial statements are audited and filed with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Ensure all financial reporting and regulatory reporting procedures are adhered to and ensure compliance with internal and external regulations.
- To take full ownership of the financial reporting process
- Attendance at client board meetings to present financial statements.
- To keep up to date with all relevant regulatory and accounting changes
- Qualified with an audit background trained within Big 4 or Top 10
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a financial reporting department and/ or audit experience.
- Proficient in accounting standards, primarily IFRS and US GAAP.
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting environment – MMIF, Monthly NAV returns an advantage.
If interested send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.