I am looking for an experienced office administrator who is used to working in a busy office environment and handling travel and booking requirements. This role would really suit someone with excellent organisational skills, who has a strong ability to multi-task different priorities. You would need to be comfortable and capable of communicating with all levels of people, within and outside the business, and conduct yourself with a high level of professionalism. Please note this job is Tralee based.
Duties include but are limited to:
- Responsible for the booking of all travel; flights, accommodation, trains, car hire etc.
- Liaising and coordinating travel with a travel agency
- Organising VISA’s and ESTA’s when necessary.
- Reconciliation of all credit card transactions used for booking travel.
- Post / DHL packages and logging for tracking
- Maintain office stock ie stationary
- Office administration.
- Invoice work and liaising with the finance team.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience in a busy office environment
- Prior experience in travel booking would be an advantage
- Strong IT skills, especially in Microsoft Office.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah on 021 4847 135 for more information
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.