Sigmar Recruitment have a great role available for an experienced Application Support Analyst with a leading tech company based in South Dublin.
What you will do:
• Maintain system uptime and performance
• Actively monitor, log and respond to production application incidents
• Follow ITIL Incident Management frameworks
• Drive Incident and Problem ticket root cause analysis and resolutions.
• Collect and document data on application performance, problems and failures
What you will need:
• 2-4 years in an Application or Development Support Role - Degree in Computer Science / IT
• Familiar with Windows server environments, Windows and native Services, Console Services, Event Logging, and Viewers
• Application and knowledge with SQL DB programming and / or querying techniques, and tools
• Familiarity with Application monitoring tools; AppDynamics, OpManager and NewRelic, a plus.
• Cross-Browser Debugging Skills
• Adheres to Lean, Agile and ITIL best practices
• PowerShell or similar scripting experience is a plus
• Must have excellent communication skills to deal with developers and customer care teams
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact Claire on email@example.com or alternatively call +35314744637
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.