Complaints FSPO Specialist - Mortgages
Permanent position - Dublin 4
€40,000 - €50,000 + 10% bonus
URGENT ROLE - QUICK TURN AROUND
The successful Complaints Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that all Complaints and Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO) cases are managed effectively and to a high standard.
If you have at 2 - 3 year's experience in a Complaints position with knowledge of communicating with the FSPO and you're looking for a new challenge get in touch. Send your CV to email@example.com
The successful candidate will effectively manage the relationship between my client and the FSPO.
- Manage the complaint process to fully investigate and resolve cases professionally and efficiently
- Manage any complaints escalated to the FSPO in both the Early Dispute Resolution and Adjudication stage
- Respond in writing to all complaints in a professional, compliant and clear manner and conclude if the complaint should be upheld or rejected
- Liaise with the Company’s Senior Legal Counsel and Compliance Department where appropriate.
- Carry out regular analysis and internal reporting on complaints & FSPO escalation cases.
If this role is something you would like to discuss please don't hesitiate to give me a call. CALL Noirin on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.