- To manage and maintain our core platform;
- Implement, Configure and Manage the AWS environment;
- Provide CI\CD capabilities to the Development teams;
- Implement, configure and manage monitoring for core services;
- Ensure Backup and DR is fully implemented.
What you need to know and have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Equivalent
- Extensive experience with implementing, managing and monitoring applications and infrastructure with alerting, dashboards and event trending
- Extensive experience in configuration management and automation
- Extensive operational experience managing all aspects of a stack such as frontend, backend, databases, CI/CD technologies, monitoring and alerting as well as security
- Strong coding and/or scripting skills
- Strong experience in implementing, managing, interacting with cloud hosting ideally AWS but other cloud providers such as Google, Azure would be well regarded
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, with changing priorities.
- Results focused, have a strong attention to detail and continually strive to develop new skills and knowledge
- Scripting\automation (Chef\Puppet\Ansible, python, powershell, bash
- Solid understanding of networking;
- Delivery Tooling (Git, maven, Jenkins, Artifactory etc.);
- Logging and monitoring solutions (ELK, Nagios, Datadog);
- Strong Cloud Platform expertise (Azure, GCP, Openstack, AWS);
- Docker (Preferably Kubernetes).
- Fluent English
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.