A multinational company is looking for Transfer Pricing Analysts to join their team.
- Perform analysis at a legal entity level of the Income Statement.
- Collate data elements from stakeholders to propose transfer prices on products across the supply chain and prepare models of pricing scenarios using supporting technologies.
- Analyse the profitability of products, proposing transfer price adjustments where required.
- Journal entry of transfer pricing related adjustments.
- Reconciliation and maintenance of balance sheet accounts, including issue resolution.
- Preparation of intercompany recharges/ invoices and reconciliation of intercompany balances.
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained in accordance with accepted policies and procedures
- Assist with the year-end external audit process and support the Transfer Pricing Managers.
- Coordinate resolution of any issues, engaging with relevant stakeholders to ensure prompt resolution.
- Provide leadership and guidance for the accounting treatment for all transfer pricing related transactions.
- Ensure timely deliverables of all documentation on company processes as required for audits and Tax filings.
- Support conference calls with stakeholders in country finance and Global Tax to review legal entity profitability and document minutes of same.
- Qualified Accountant (or finalist)
- Accounting or tax related experience in a Corporate Finance, Shared Service, or Public Accounting environment.
- Previous Financial Planning & Analysis experience in a commercial organization and knowledge of the P&L (ideally Pharmaceutical) would be an advantage.
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Justyna Pinkowska at 01 474 4646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.