Are you an accounts assistant looking for a change?
- Review existent AP processes and participate in the simplification of existent and new processes
- Managing and lodgements of incoming cheques
- Provide general administrative support
- Support the Accounts Receivable team and Accounts Payable team
- Dealing with AP/AR queries in a professional and timely manner Posting month end AP Household and manual payments into Oracle
- Monitoring invoice status
- Running daily P&L and BS reports for all entities as part of the month end
- Coordination of the debtor refunds payments
- Assist the financial reporting team
- Bank Reconciliations
- Other Ad hoc responsibilities as required by the business
- Accounts Receivable and Payable experience gained in a multinational or large Irish Group
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office applications, and willingness to learn new systems as required
To apply now for this accounts assistant position, send your CV to email@example.com or contact Eanna on 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.