Excellent Opportunity to join a progressive industry leader within the medical device sector. My client is currently recruiting for a Document Specialist to join their Quality Systems team to support their Windchill System.
If you are looking to join a company who treats their staff well, be given every opportunity to upskill and progress in your career and at the same time gain invaluable experience in the medical device industry, then APPLY NOW.
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
- Represent the documentation department and the Windchill System.
- Troubleshoot any Windchill issues
- Become an expert in data management tools such as SAP and Windchill
- Examine existing procedures used within the documentation department and update as required to ensure compliance to ISO13485
- Use initiative to initiate and complete continuous improvement projects as requested
Requirements of the Job:
- Fetec Level 7 in Science or Engineering discipline
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to work on own initiative under minimum supervision.
- Strong Communication, presentation and interpersonal Skills
Salary And Benefits:
Competitive salary offered, for more details please feel free to give me a call on 091-455306
Benefits package includes: Health insurance, bonus, life assurance, pension, and more
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.