Looking for QA Technician to carry out process support within the remit of QA Department. This is onsite with a pharmaceutical manufacturer of OSD products. Depending on your experience this role may be permanent or temporary (with a potential for permanency). There is a 25% shift bonus, for a 3-cycle shift pattern (Enquire for Details).
- Carriy out QA inspection of starting and packaging materials, in-process and finished materials.
- Sampling of starting and packaging materials, inprocess and finished materials.
- Perform room release and batch sign in for manufacturing operations
- Carriy out and monitor established QA/GMP programmes.
- Carry out Environmental Monitoring and trending
- Give assistance in the "retain system" for samples and documents.
- Perform Batch Manufacturing Review and review of batch related documents.
- Provide assistance in departmental and regulatory audits.
- Train a colleague in a particular GMP procedure or related activity.
If you are interested in this job apply below.
I also have more senior or indeed junior roles within Engineering, QC, QA, QP, Validation, CQV, PM and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device, and biologics companies.
Send me an email or simply your CV to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to andrius "at" sigmar.ie
- A third level qualification in a scientific discipline, preferably a B.Sc./M.Sc.
- At least two years of pharmaceutical experience with good working knowledge of cGMP.
- Strong knowledge of FDA/EMEA regulatory requirements.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set and maintain the highest standards.
- Available for shift work as required
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.