Looking for QC Chemists (HPLC technique based) in various parts of Dublin, with several clients (Dublin North, South, and West). Also have roles in other parts of Ireland, namely Galway Cork and Surrounding areas.
You would need to have HPLC testing experience within GMP compliant facilities testing either raw materials, finished product, or performing technical transfers using the HPLC method (TEch Transfer being not an essential requirement).
If you are interested in this job apply below.
I also have more senior or indeed junior roles within Engineering, QC, QA, QP, Validation, CQV, PM and other areas of pharmaceutical, medical device, and biologics companies.
Send me an email or simply your CV to schedule a confidential chat (014744692) - to andrius "at" sigmar.ie
What is the Job About:
- Testing incoming sample from the manufacturing department (either API, In Process, OSD or Biological based products) under the best practice adherence to GMP, GLP and where applicable FDA regulations.
- Using HPLC as a primary technique to carry out the analysis tests.
- Using secondary techniques like Dissolution, GC, FTIR, and UV/Vis.
- Troubleshooting out of specification results from HPLC chromatograms as well as from the HPLC equipment itself.
- PArticipate in investigations of deviations and raising CAPA's and Change Controls.
- Author various documents in relation to the company and regulatory compliance. Carrying out checks and edits on SOP's.
- Participating in sites Lean based, continuous improvement schemes to increase the throughput of QC lab and reduce waste product.
- Where applicable performing technical transfers on HPLC methods from parent sites.
- Experience of testing either raw material (API), in process, finished product (tablets or capsules), or biopharmaceutical product (biologics) within GMP compliant facilities.
- Experience in using HPLC based techniques and being able to troubleshoot. experience in using techniques like Dissolution, GC, FTIR, UV/Vis.
- Ability to work within fast-paced environment of a QC lab.
- Lean experience is a bonus.
- Method transfer, validation and technical transfer experience is a bonus.
- Experience within GMP facilities of a minimum of 1 year using HPLC technique.
Benefits Within These Jobs
Competitive basic salary between €30,000 and €40,000 DOE. Bonus, pension, medical cover as well as benefits dependent on the particular company in question.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.