My client a leading Tech multi-national currently have a requirement for a strong qualified accountant with a strong multi-national and project background. You will be involved in shaping and executing on a multi-year transformation that has high impact on the business and on international statutory compliance processes. Your Accounting and Statutory Compliance subject matter expertise will be essential to making sure that future accounting processes and systems are met
• Participate in programme-wide working group meetings to gather, understand and document International Compliance business requirements; l
• Partner with the Transformation team in the design and documentation of current and future state business processes
• Proactively identify & raise potential issues early,
• Involvement in testing and data migration planning
• Local implementation and deployment in partnership with wider transformation team
• Provide regular status updates to the Transformation Project Management Office
• Lead and support ad hoc and special projects as assigned or required
• CIMA/ACA/ACCA qualification.
• Experience in stakeholder management.
• Experience with accounting close processes and SAP accounting systems.
• Ability to travel as required.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with accounting close processes and SAP accounting systems
• Experience executing projects with a proven ability to execute tactical project-level activities
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.