I am currently recruiting for an experienced Civil / Structural Engineer to join an expanding, innovative Design Consultancy based in the South East region.
This position will offer the successful individual the opportunity to advance their career quickly to Associate level.
You will be required to lead a team and manage a range projects across the Public & Private sectors including: commercial, residential, retail & healthcare.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Honours degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ post graduate experience
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Good commercial business acumen
- Experience working within a consultancy in Ireland and /or the UK.
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Proven ability to lead a team and prioritise workloads & resources
- Chartership with Engineers Ireland - desirable but not essential
Working closely with the Management team, this individual will have the opportunity to deliver a range of projects from inception to completion, working with a team of 10+ staff and getting exposure into the commercial development of this expanding consultancy.
Salary will be reflective of the position and Experience.
If interested, please do not hesitate to call Ger Quinlan on 014744695 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.