GL Accountant | Medical Research | Permanent
A very successful US Medical firm based in South Dublin is currently recruiting for a GL Accountant to join the growing finance team on a permanent basis.
This ideal candidate must have exposure to US GAAP & 1-2 years PQE.
This is a permanent role paying 55k – 60k + excellent benefits. Interviews will take place later this week.
The GL Accountant will be responsible for a wide range of accounting duties including:
• Preparing Monthly Management Accountants.
• Prepares the Monthly P&L / Balance Sheet review presentations for legal entities and presents them to senior management.
• Liaises with Auditors at year end and prepares the quarterly and year end audit files.
• Evaluate current processes and internal controls; make and implement recommendations for improvement.
• Responsible for the preparation of Statutory Accounts.
• Prepares the reconciliation of US GAAP to local GAAP on the regular basis (if applicable).
• Prepares monthly tax packages.
• Quarterly/half-year/end of year financial reporting
• Reporting on Capital Expenditure
• Manage the financial reporting that is performed by the Shared Services Centre
• Annual audit preparation and internal audits as required
• Ensure compliance regarding the filing of all requested from the Central Statistics Office and similar bodies
• Inventory Control and member of the Material Review Board
• Bank liaison and treasury responsibilities
• Ensure tax compliance for the company
Qualifications and Experience:
• CIMA / ACCA / ACA / IATI Qualification
• Minimum 3-5 years finance experience from working in an international environment.
• Experience with multi-currency transactions.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Gerald Quinn at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744626 or e mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.