Senior R&D Engineer
Gain the opportunity of working for one of the best medical device companies in the world.
Your new role:
- Carry out specific product development activities related to a growing value stream.
- Provide technical guidance to your team.
- Communicate and manage project deadlines.
- Promote an innovate mindset.
What do you need?
- Level 8 degree or Masters in Mechanical, Polymer, Biomedical Engineering or equivalent.
- Strong experience with Metals or Polymers.
- At least 6 years in the medical device industry.
- Strong communication skills.
For more information, please contact Emma Ward on 091 455 307.
Please note, Sigmar Recruitment will not submit your details to any third party without your permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.