Finance Accountant for a global multinational company.
- Responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a US GAAP reporting and local compliance point of view.
- Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close, including P&L, Balance Sheet and variance analysis.
- Contribute to quarterly management reporting.
- Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns.
- Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
- Assist with the preparation and coordination of Statutory Audits.
- Review the work of our outsourced partners.
- Support the Finance team in design, financial reporting systems/tools/processes.
- Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale.
- Fully qualified accountant with 2+ PQE with a large, fast-growing, multi-national company
- Big 4 audit trained
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel, Oracle experience with ERP or similar package are very desirable.
- Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.