Job: Fundamentals Analyst - Swedish speaking
Salary: 24,500 + 5,500 Euro
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience;
- Finance/Accounting experience and/or knowledge required;
- Detail oriented and capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- Read and understand financial statements such as Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc. both in English and Swedish;
- Take ownership of Financial Statements analysis and adjustments;
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high-quality information for the Client Terminal on a timely basis.
The Accounting Fundamentals product offers customers the Reported and Normalized Financial statements, key analytical ratios, industry-specific data points, Business Line and Geographic Segmentation data.
The Fundamentals analyst will be expected to ensure the consistency, quality and Fundamentals product delivery – analyzed and adjusted Financial Statements. The Fundamentals Analyst should be dedicated and a self-starter with a passion for Financial markets and Financial Statements.
The Training Program
Your career as a Fundamentals Analyst will begin with our foundational training program that focuses on Financial statements, the Client standard concepts and the Client terminal functionality. The training offers an overview of all financial market sectors that build a foundation for a career at the company by developing Fundamentals product knowledge, understanding the Client, and building relationships throughout the company. The training is provided on site by dedicated trainers.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.