Securities Analyst – Cherrywood
A well-known US Payments company is looking for an experienced (1+ years) Securities Analyst. As a Securities Specialist you will be responsible for processing various types of securities, alternative investments and mutual funds.
- Maintaining and developing automated cash and securities accounting systems, controls, and procedures;
- Preparing and developing reports for management;
- Responding to inquiries regarding securities issues, procedures, and policies from internal and external customers, management, internal and external auditors, and regulatory authorities;
What we’re looking for:
- 1+ year of experience in accounting/financial transactions and customer service activities;
- Knowledge of trust and securities operational functions, systems, procedures, various products;
- Understanding of regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect Wealth Management & Securities Services business lines and clients;
APPLY NOW or send your CV directly to NKatiliute@sigmar.ie
Not ready to apply yet? Call Neringa on 01 4744 633 to discuss in confidence.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.