Job: Securities Specialist
Location: Dublin 18
- One year of experience in accounting/financial transactions and customer service activities;
- Knowledge of trust and securities operational functions, systems, procedures, various products and/or services supported by the assigned area(s);
- Exhibits analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, and organizational skills;
- Exhibits customer relation skills, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills;
- Understanding of regulatory and accounting principles which directly affect Wealth Management & Securities Services business lines and clients;
- Typically has a four-year college degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent and two or more years of related experience.
- Responsible for operational support and processing for various types of securities, alternative investments and mutual funds;
- Facilitates asset receipts and deliveries, performs various securities operational tasks, reviewing reconciliation reports, and resolving asset and cash exceptions;
- Ensures requests are completed timely, accurately and in compliance with standard policies;
- Ensures quality service and effective securities operations activities for all supported internal and external customers;
- Adheres to corporate policies and procedures and complies with applicable laws and regulations.
- Maintains and develops automated cash and securities accounting systems, controls, and procedures;
- Prepares and develops reports for management;
- Responds to inquiries regarding securities issues, procedures, and policies from internal and external customers, management, internal and external auditors, and regulatory authorities;
- Adheres to strict business line Service Level Agreements;
- Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.