My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Tralee based Payroll Administrator to work as part of a busy Payroll team that services the ROI. You would be responsible for providing full payroll support to clients and ensuring payroll is processed in a timely & accurate manner. This role would really suit an experienced Payroll Administrator who is looking to work with a really respected and well-known employer and gain more responsibilities and further their professional experience.
Duties Include:(but are not limited to)
- High volume weekly payroll processing
- Responsible for ensuring all payroll inputs are accurate & complete on time
- Monitor interfaces from SAP, action & investigate any discrepancies in a timely manner
- Preparation & reconciliation of statutory returns.
- Preparation of payments to Third Parties
- Previous experience in Payroll administration and general payroll legislation
- IPASS/Accounts Technician Qualification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience of working in a client facing a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
For more information please call Leah on 021 4847 135 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.