QA Automation Engineer
My client, a Global SaaS company have an opening for a QA Automation engineer, to Join their growing company. They are based in South Dublin.
- Write automated tests using C#, NUnit and Selenium WebDriver 2
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the API, Web UI and DB automation framework to meet business needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, security and reliability.
- Maintain existing tests ensuring compatibility with any newly developed platform features
- Execute, investigate and report on the success of automated and manual tests as part of an Agile
- development lifecycle
- 2 years of experience in the development of Backend and Web UI Test Automation Frameworks and Automated Tests
- 1 year of continuous automation experience using C#.
- Strong knowledge of REST, SOAP protocols
- Experience using Selenium Web Driver 2 (not Selenium RC, Selenium IDE or any Record and Playback UI Automation tools)
- SQL proficiency (intermediate level).
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent education.
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated Design practices.
- Good working experience and knowledge of Automation tools, technologies and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team.
- Ability to drive quality of the product through active communication both inside and outside of the team, and ability to make own decisions on that level
For more information on this role you can call Fiona at 01 961 9714 or email me at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.