Sigmar Recruitment has arrived in Athlone!
We have identified Athlone and the Midlands as a key area for growth in the technical industry and we are looking for an experienced recruiter for the technical division!
Using our existing relationships and nationwide success in the technical space, you will develop the Midlands desk and represent Sigmar in this lead role.
What you will be doing:
- Active Business Development of the Science, Engineering & Manufacturing market in the Midlands (cold calling, networking, client meetings)
- Full end to end management of recruitment process – emphasis on science and engineering sector – permanent, temporary and contracting
- Account Management of already existing PSL accounts as well as development of new client relationships
- Support growth of a new office from operational perspective as well as commercial development
- Build and maintain knowledge of the Science/Engineering industry through market research, attending events, networking, projects
- Build relationships with Science/Engineering teams in other Sigmar locations – Cork, Galway, Dublin - to maximise the talent pool and client relationships
- Work with Sigmar’s marketing team on initiatives specifically related to Midlands recruitment and market development
- Candidate sourcing via headhunting, LinkedIn, Monster, Irish Jobs, Database, own network
- Conduct Interviews via Skype, Hinterview, Phone, and Face to Face
- Work towards and achieve core KPIs and sales targets
What you will need:
- 1+ years’ recruitment agency experience required
- A background in or knowledge of the science/engineering industry
- A natural flare for sales and negotiation
- The desire to constantly learn and stay up to date on industry news
- Strong communication skills and a personable approach
- Leadership skills and creative approach to recruitment
- Ability to work to own initiative in a stand-alone role
- Driven, tenacious, and passionate about recruitmen
How to apply:
Send your CV to email@example.com or hit the apply button below.
If you are unsure if this is the job for you and want more details, call Dee on 01-9619720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.