Job: Mortgage Executive
Contract: 9 month FTC
Location: Dublin 15
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years’ experience within a similar environment;
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent;
- APA/ QFA qualified and committed to further continuous development;
- Previous financial services sales experience, with a full understanding of the Mortgage process, together with the associated insurances;
- Acknowledged and proven Mortgage and cross sales experience;
- Knowledge of Consumer Finance and Deposits;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner;
- Strong Customer-centric focus;
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast-moving, exciting environment;
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets;
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Consistently provide a comprehensive and professional sales and advisory service to our customers via the great conversation model;
- Be an advocate for digital and educate our customers to avail of self-service;
- Be a Product Champion for Mortgages:
- Be a hub mortgage expert;
- Be available to visit customers offsite and outside of normal business hours where required;
- Run & lead mortgage clinics with colleagues;
- Own and become an expert at managing the Hub Pipeline;
- Represent the hub on calls, conferences and pipeline management sessions.
- Develop robust Hub Action Plan in conjunction with Hub Manager and Mortgage Associate (where appropriate) incorporating breakdown of targets, review of daily/weekly actions, a communication plan to all employees, review and update the plan on a monthly basis.
- Represent Hub:
- Develop local market awareness via small businesses /shopping centres/business associations and drive Hub footfall/leads;
- Establish relationships with key local influencers – auctioneers, developers, solicitors;
- Partake in Workplace Banking, Pop-ups – business development (local business) “in-hub” customer events.
- Deliver on Mortgage sales and associated targets across the retail product suite:
- Identify cross-sales opportunities & generate leads through great conversations;
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunities and ensure the highest service levels are delivered throughout the process;
- Pro-active and reactive customer engagement via outbound calls on sales leads, sales and service, meet and greet;
- Lead the achievement of the Mortgage and Mortgage related cross sales for the Hub, and operate to daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Ensure work is carried out and completed in a controlled, compliant, timely and accurate manner with an emphasis on attention to detail, leading to zero referrals for on-boarding and mortgage applications;
- Understand and deliver on compliance requirements in all situations and ensure procedures and compliance necessities including AML are adhered to in relation to daily tasks;
- Provide full transparency and feedback in relation to task resolution including early escalation of issues in a timely manner, where applicable;
- Deal effectively & compliantly with complaints (first point resolution);
- Support new staff members through a “buddy” system and to demonstrate peer support amongst the team and to pro-actively support and develop the Personal Banking Executive –Mortgage specialist;
- Maintain, champion and share specialist product knowledge and best practices.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.