Senior General Ledger Accountant:
A leading brand in the Pharmaceutical sector requires a Senior GL Accountant to join their team. Located just outside the city center, this company is commutable by car with free parking close by. A competitive package is on offer for the right candidate.
- GL monthly journal entries with support documentation for audit
- Balance sheet account reconciliation
- Perform fluctuation analysis on assigned accounts; investigate and resolve variance
- Resolve disputed accounts and clearing accounts in tandem with cross functional departments
- Perform the closing checklist for specific legal entities.
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities
- Prepares monthly reports, quarterly and year end packages.
- Instruct and work closely with Local Finance Specialists and local Accounting Agency.
- Monthly P&L / Balance Sheet analysis and presentations for legal entities
- Liaises with Auditors at year end
- Evaluate current processes and internal controls; Identify areas for improvement
- Statutory Account preparation
- Prepares the reconciliation of US GAAP to local GAAP
- Responsible for the preparation of business tax returns
- Adhering to SOX controls, Sunshine Act and The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
- Directs and reviews the work of GL Accountants and Senior Corporate Finance Specialist.
- Build a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modelling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner.
- Support with Continuous Process Improvement Projects.
- Qualified accountant
- US GAAP
- Multinational experience
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.