Norwegian Financial Data Analyst
Leading International Financial Data organisation is looking to recruit a Financial Data Analyst to join their expanding organisation.
The role of Norwegian Financial Data Analyst will involve
- Taking responsibility for a geographical Financial Data portfolio.
- Perform analysis of financial market data based on official documentation in various internal systems and proprietary company software.
- Undertake quality control on Financial Data, identifying discrepancies and making necessary updates to reconcile data, with a focus on your particular geographical market.
Interested candidates in this Norwegian Financial Data Analyst position must have
- 3rd Level Degree in Business Related discipline
- Business Fluency in both English and Norwegian
- Interest and or experience of Financial markets
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a global player in financial data analysis
- Full training provided
For further details on this Norwegian Financial Data Analyst position please hit apply or contact Niall in Sigmar Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.