My client a rapidly growing start up with Headquarters in Dublin currently have a requirement for a senior Finance professional to help with the growth of the company . I am looking to speak to senior Finance professionals within Pharma and must have start up exposure
You must have worked within a growing multi-national start up that had operations in Europe along with the US
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments and insurance situation
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, accounting etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Budget preparation – Leading the preparation process of the annual budget of the company, which is derived from the company’s annual plan.
• Budget supervision
• Management reports - Preparing periodic reports and presentations to the management and the board of directors. These reports include: Balance sheet, PNL, cash flow and any other required report.
• Analyzing budget implications on the company.
• Management of financial operations with the banks and/or any other financial entity
• Consolidation of the external and internal accounting system.
• Consolidation and supervision of the company's procedures
• Setting up and processing annual group consolidated statement according to Irish
Gaap and/ or IFRS and supervising local annual reports.
• Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities
• Oversee the maintenance of the inventory of all fixed assets, including assets
purchased with government funds
• Qualified Finance Professional with 10 years + strong finance exposure- managing a team, Must have worked within a start up in the Pharma sector
• Start up exposure within a growing multi-national – Must be both within Europe and US
If you have the required experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.