My client a leading multi-national within the tech sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with 2 years pqe. This is a key role within the Accounting team in Dublin. You will be one of a team of five accountants who collectively have responsibility for the monthly US GAAP accounting for a number of international entities.
• Prepares monthly US GAAP accounts for a number of international entities.
• Maintains the accounting subsystems including Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets and General Ledger.
• Review and co-ordinate payables transactions
• Prepares general ledger journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis
• Ensures all intercompany accounts balance and all appropriate intercompany transactions are eliminated when creating consolidated financial statements
• Review intercompany invoicing and cost tracking for Intercompany Service Agreements.
• Ensures all expenditure is made in accordance with company’s policies and procedures
• Performs financial analysis (actual versus budget and prior periods) of international subsidiaries’
• Ensures company’s international policies and procedures are adhered
• Prepares annual audit schedules
• Ensures timely and accurate completion of payroll and payment to employees by working closely with third party payroll providers and HR.
• Assists in the preparation of all statutory corporate accounts in conjunction with the Statutory Accountant and third-party accounting services where necessary.
• Completion of external returns, including VAT, Payroll taxes, CSO forms.
• Qualified accountant
• Proficiency in financial reporting systems
• Intermediate or above level of proficiency in MS Office Suite (especially MS Excel) required.
• Exposure to US GAAP accounting preferred
If interested in this role and would like to hear more contact Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.