My client an Investment bank expanding operations in Dublin currently have a requirement for a senior finance professional with a background within Investment banking .
• Preparation of the Regulatory Reporting on a timely basis ensuring it is reconciled to the Bank’s GL.
• Resolution of all issues and review points prior to submission
• Adherence to current Head Office and CBI requirements in the preparation of the reporting.
• Provide assistance to the Financial Control team in their reconciliation between Management and Regulatory reporting.
• Completion of intercompany reporting including investigation and follow up of mismatches on a monthly basis.
• Keep up to date and gain an understanding of new reporting requirements, prepare gap analysis and ensure delivery of system solutions including specification and user acceptance testing.
• Involvement in a variety of projects as required including ad hoc analysis.
• Assist and co-operate with external and internal audits and reviews
• Senior Qualified Finance professional with strong Investment banking or similar experience
• Must have extensive financial product knowledge
• Involved in building and managing a strong finance team
• A strong understanding of IFRS accounting rules for fair valuation.
If you match the above requirements and would like to apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.