Our client, an international banking group, is seeking to add an Italian speaking Compliance Administrator to their Dublin City Centre team.
- Implementing written policies, procedures, and standards in line with Group Guidelines
- Establishing a compliance culture in line with regulatory best practice
- Developing effective lines of communication across all departments
- Enforcing standards through well publicised guidelines and developing policies addressing legal/compliance functions
- Conducting periodic compliance risk assesments and response plans
- Conducting internal quarterly monitoring and compliance auditing and prepare reports for senior management
- Responding promptly to complaint letters within agreed timescales
- Enforcing AML standards and procedures and delivering on-going training
- Responding to internal audit reports and taking corrective action, as required.
- Controlling legal/compliance budgets and expenses.
Skills and Experience:
- ACOI qualification or in the process of achieving qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a compliance role in financial services
- Third level legal qualification
- Fluent Italian and English Language skills
For more information please contact Colin on email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.